It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1
Hey everyone fun is beginning again at May’s Corn Maze. Come join us as we celebrate “Faith, Family, Freedom and Fun”.
The fun begins September 27, 2013 and last until November 9, 2013. We will be open on Friday nights 5:00-10:00 and Saturdays from 1:00-10:00 to general public.
To book family outings or birthday parties or church fellowships or school field trips please call for group rates and available dates.
Monica @ 662-258-2302
Brenda @ 662-262-7229
Attractions at May’s Corn Maze include: 10 acre maze, zip line, spider slides, tunnels, hay ride, corn family train, cotton wagon, tree house, Cornfield Café, pumpkin patch, and maybe a few surprises. If you are hungry you can enjoy a grilled hamburger or hot dog at the Corn Field Cafe. On returning from the maze you might want to warm up with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate while roasting a marshmallow over our cozy fire
Don’t forget to check out our special dates:
- Homeschool Night – Friday September 27 (homeschoolers get in for group rate price)
- High School Night – Friday October 4 (wear school shirt and get $1.00 off admission)
- Military Night – Friday October 11 (People in or have been in the military get $1.00 off admission)
- College Nights – October 18-19 (show college ID and get $1.00 off admission)
- Patriotic Nights – October 25-26 (wear red, white, & blue and get $1.00 off admissions)
- Faith Night – Friday November 1 (bring church bulletin and get $1.00 off admission)
- Family Night – Friday November 8 (come as a family and get $1.00 off admission, wear a may’s corn maze t-shirt and get in free)
- Awards Night – Saturday November 9 (all season prizes will be awarded)
Come participate in our Beard Contest or Duck Dynasty Lookalike Contest (Come dressed as your favorite Duck Dynasty character or show us your best beard. We will take your picture and post it on our contest wall. We will choose a winner on November 9 and award prizes.)
*$1.00 off specials do not apply to group rates.
Come join the craze and get lost in the maze at May’s Corn Maze in Stewart, MS!